Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Meet My Team!

Hey All!

We are only ONE days away from take off!!! I can't believe how fast lecture phase has gone!!

Prayer requests!

  • Still waiting for Stefain's and Joanne's visas to arrive!  Please be praying that the visas arrive soon!!
  • Health for the team.
  • Traveling mercies.
  • That we would love one another.
  • That we would grow in servanthood and humility.
  • In general, for our team :)




Well, I wanted to introduce you to my team of radical Jesus loving people!

Back Row: Marshall, Max, Josh
Front: Stefani, Jenn, Joanne, Me, Hannah, Jean
My Leaders!

Max is an amazing leader, who has a heart to see the lost around the world saved. He is one who isn't afraid of sharing the gospel and has much authority.  The Lord has already used him in many ways and will continue to do so.  

Hannah grew up in a big family on the East Coast. She loves to cook!  Which is a big blessings for outreach.   She is seriously one of the most amazing people I know and I am so excited to be on her team!  I love her humility and love for everyone and her desire to not just know you, but to really get to know you.

Fellow Students

Joanne is from Australia and is an amazing woman of God! She is the quite one of the group, but when she opens her mouth, power and authority come out! I love Joanne and her boldness!

Stefani is Canadian! and that says a lot about her :) Just joking- Stef is an amazing woman of God who I can't wait to see where the Lord leads her!   She is one of those people that when you meet, you know you were meant to know!  I love her lots!

Jean doesn't waste words, she says what needs to be said and thats one of the many things I love about her!  I've had the privilege of rooming with her for the past three months and can't wait for the next three!

Josh is the comedian of the group, you can always find him saying or doing something to make the team laugh, which is good!  He is also amazing when it comes to working with children or preaching the simple gospel of Kingdom of Heaven- I'm so excited to see how the Lord uses him on this team!

Marshall + Jenn are a cute couple, who recently got married and came to do Comm Trans DTS together (well, actually Jenn did Comm Trans last year, so is technically staffing this year...)  They remind me so much of my cousins in Kansas City, so I love hanging out with them.  They add a lot of wisdom to the team (Marshal is a Bible scholar!)


God has blessed me with a totally amazing, Jesus loving, revival seeking, adventurous group of radical servants!  I am so so so excited to see how the Lord uses my team in the next few months!  Please keep us all in your prayers and when I have the chance (or internet) I will post updates :)

Blessings and thank you for all your prayers and support!
Anna Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment