Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Training Day 14: January 24
 Today the wind decided to pick up, we have over 25 mph wind gust at the beach!!  Josh (the only sibling brave enough to face the weather with me) and I walked about three miles this morning, which I know isn't a lot, but with the wind gusts, it took some more effort!    
The water is shallow here and we
don't usually get any waves!
I'm really enjoying my new shoes! They are so comfortable, I could just walk all day :)

I am currently reading a book titled, The Mantle of Esther, By Larry Christenson, the subtitle reads, Discovering the Power of Intercession.  I am only a few chapters in to this powerful book, but have already been awakened anew to the thought that MY prayers really do matter!  I am beginning to see the power my prayers have on what I ask the Lord for.  I will try to give a full book review when I finish. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment