Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 Training Day 21: January 31


Today I woke up with a stiff and sore knee :( argh! Really?!?!  So I spent the day relaxing by a pool and sipping iced tea... Oh wait... that's where I wanted to be :)  I spent the day icing my knee, working in the office with dad and making some meals for this amazing (and large!) family of mine :)


I had a super-duper surprise (well, I knew ahead of time) of seeing one of my really good friends, who lives down south.  Katherine came to hang out, drink coffee, sit by the fire and work of a film project with me :)  Love you Katherine!


Please keep praying for my knee and lower back, both are really sore :(  Well, I'm off to bed... so long till tomorrow!


 Training Day 20: January 30

Today when I walked about four miles, up a few hills, nothing much, but my knee stated to hurt a little near the end.  I finished my walk and forgot about the pain.  Later, during my second hour of dance/Pointe, my knee started to bother me again :(  So I took it easy, or so I thought.  A little later, I was doing a long jump combination and it really started to hurt, so I had to sit out for the remainder of class.   All that to say, I am icing my knee and laying low... Not sure if I will be able to walk tomorrow....  Please keep me in your prayers, for a quick and complete healing, for my knee and lower back!


 Training Day 19: January 29

Today was Sunday.  Every Sunday, I get to work with 20-50 children in KidChurch.  I usually teach the K-2 grade children, but for the past few weeks, the K-2 have stayed with the 'older' kids :)  I love watching the kids worship the Lord (some more animated then others :)


Today was my rest day for training, so I didn't walk....

No comments:

Post a Comment