Wednesday, January 25, 2012

 Training Day 15: January 25


Today was a typical overcast beautiful, not too cold, Washington day.  My amazing friend and I did an EIGHT mile trek!  My longest yet!! Thanks Jamie for walking all that way with me :)  Training is going great so far!


One of the things I love about Washington, and particularly where we live, is the beauty that I am surrounded by.  Each and every day, I marvel at the stunning place the Lord created here!  I mean, I look out my window and can see three mountain ranges (Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier and Glacier Peak), an ocean inlet, rolling hills and beautiful forest.   Oh... And not to forget the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets! I am truly blessed to live where I live!   




Prayer:

  • That I would know Jesus more, each and every day
  • Still trusting Jesus for all the money I need
  • My lower back is still hurting a little :(
Thanks all for your support! 



No comments:

Post a Comment