Monday, February 6, 2012

Training Day 26: February 6

So... Yesterday was Sunday. My rest day :) I went shopping with my dear mother and got some needed walking gear! Woot woot!

This morning I tied to get up at 7, but couldn't- my eye was throbbing and I had a sore throat and dry cough :/ no fun! So I spent the day in bed, sleeping, praying, thinking, reading (I finished 'The Mantle of Esther' by Larry Christenson- such an amazing book about intercession!!) and journaling. It was a restful day, but I felt restless... I wasn't able to walk or go to dance or school today.
I'm feeling a little better now that I've rested most of the day, but now I'm not that tired from sleeping most of the day. I hope I'm able to get a good nights sleep tonight and wake up refreshed and renewed and 100% better!

Thank you all for your prayer support, it means a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment