Thursday, February 9, 2012

Training days 27-29: February 7-9 

 Sorry for the lack of post- I've been sick :/

 Well... I was in bed most of Monday with a terrible throbbing eye and headache. Tuesday I felt a little better, I was able to be up and about and did a few miles with my friend Katherine :) I also did a little school and work.

 Wednesday morning I woke up to a swollen eye and it hurt so bad! I had a few coffee meetings with friends in the morning and had to take my younger sister (Tatsi) to an ortadontis appointment. By the time I got home, the pain was almost unbearable. I laid down and rested for a little while, had some prayer and it felt a little better. Mom decided to take me into have my eye looked at. We waiting for almost three hours to see a doctor, who told me I had an eye infection :( so she prescribed me some antibiotics. After a goodnights sleep and those antibiotics, I'm feeling much better!

Thank you Jesus for doctors and antibiotics! Will try to walk some today, but don't want to do much. It's raining :) Good thing I live in Washington, because I love the rain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment