Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Training Days 32-33: February 12-13

The past two days have been filled to overflowing!

Angela, one of the 39 walkers, flew out to the Seattle area to spend some time with my family!  It's been fun having someone to walk with  (though we haven't walked to many miles :)

We have been working on a top-secret film project (shhh... I didn't say anything :)  and I will share more about this documentary when we launch the website- so stay tuned!

Please keep praying for my right eye infection, I went to the doctor last Wednesday, got on antibiotics and was doing good for a few days.  I finished my antibiotics and my eye has started throbbing again :(  Last night it was almost unbearable!  I really don't want to have to go to the doctor again....

I went back to dance last night, after being off dance from almost two weeks (first because of my knee, then my eye).  I had really missed my awesome dance studio!  I was so glad to be back and start to learn some new dances!

No comments:

Post a Comment