Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 3-8

Oops.. Sorry for the lack of post! It's been hard with not a good Internet connection!

I'll try to recap the last few days...

- we've walked over 100 miles!
- we've taken around 190,000 steps, pleading Jesus' blood over our nation and praying for the ending of abortion and revival!
- I have no blisters or injuries (thank you Jesus!!)
- the weather hasn't been too hot, I mean, it's hot, but not unbearable most of the time.... The Lord has been sending us a nice breeze most of the day.
- each day after I'm done walking, I'm exhausted, but ready and excited for the next day!
- the Lord gave me amazing roommates! I'm so so blessed to be able to spend time with the three other ladies in my room.
- we have amazing leadership team for the Back to Life walk, pray that Lord would give them double portion an extra strength! (they are up late and up early every day, working out details for our day!)
- Texas is beautiful! (my Facebook/ instagram feed is, um... Overflowing with some of the pics... :)
- I feel the Lord has really given me grace this past week, I've walked every step of the way, but doing great!
-have an amazing team of volunteers that keep us going! (bringing us meals, doing our laundry, helping out during the walk and much more! We couldn't do this walk, if we didn't have so many amazing volunteers!)

Please pray...
...I have a weird rash on my face (I'm pretty sure it is a combo of the heat and the sunscreen) but its is annoying!
.... For continued strength, for me and all the team members
... For the walkers that have injuries or blisters it's hard to walk for them...
... That Jesus would continue to encounter my heart each and every day.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayer for me! I've been getting text, emails and facebook messages for friends and family saying they are praying for me! It encourages me and helps me to keep going!

Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to Amerixa!

You can daily watch a live web feed update at 10:30am, 1pm and 5pm (CST) on www.backtolifemovement.com and you can also watch the archives from then past few days and see what we've been up to!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment