Monday, March 5, 2012

Training Update: March 2-5

Hey All-

The past week has been a whirlwind, with the death of a dear friend, it has been a rough week... We had a memorial service on Saturday, on Sunday it was hard being at church, where she was so involved.... Doing better now :)

As for training, I've been walking everyday.  In the past few days, I've done over 25 miles, mostly alone (with my faithful dog :) and a few with Jamie, Mom, Dad or a sibling :)

We are only a few days away from the Back to Life Walk!  I leave in 10 days to fly to beautiful, sunny Texas! (I'm excited to see sun!)

God has continued to come through with finances, I have been able to pay for my ground fees ($1500) and my airfare down to TX and someone has offered to buying my airfare back from TX this week!  I have a few miscellaneous items I need to buy still... God is so faithful in providing my needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment