Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update: In Houston!

I made it safe and sound to beautiful, sunny, hot Texas!! Such a change in weather from 38 degrees in Seattle... So good to be here!

Elisha (she is from Alaska, we were able to meet up at the Seattle airport, she is same age and one of the walkers) and I had a non-stop flight from Seattle to Houston, we're picked up by some amazing volunteers (a older couple) who took us out to lunch and then dropped us off at the hotel where all the other girls were. So good to finally be able to see the girls in person! I kept hearing people saying, "it feels surreal..." and it does! We had a big family dinner and then a big family meeting and then we prayed together and it was so amazing! I feel so, so connected with everyone (plus I have three amazing roomies!)

Well, I'm super, duper tired and am fading as I write this... So signing off till tomorrow!

Follow my journey via www.backtolifemovement.com where they will be posting video updates three times a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment