Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update: day two (March 18)

Ok, it feels like I've been gone for a week or more... But it's only been 4 days!

So... It ends up that we walked 13 miles yesterday (not 12 like we had all thought..) and then 13.5 today! And I feel great! A little sore, but I feel amazing, so grateful for that.

I did get a little sunburned on the back of my neck (don't worry mama, I got aloe at Walmart today :) Walmart... That was an experience... We had 16 min to go into Walmart and get what we needed, picture 39 women racing through a store... Yeah, it was fun!

Well, it's already late, I was planning on getting to sleep early, but it's almost 11pm... Yeikes!

Everyday at 10:30am, 1pm and 5pm (CST) www.backtolifemovement.com has a live video broadcast from the road, tune in and watch!

Goodnight y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Anna
    I finally had a minute to catch up on your blog. Wow! Your trip sounds amazing this far. Praise God your feet are doing well! I can only imagine what it must feel like to be walking with all those women for a common cause. Lord bless you and keep you! Will check out the daily videos.

    ReplyDelete